At Build Green Maine, we perform customized building assessments and analyses, no matter how large or small. The true picture of a building, its weaknesses, and unique features demand a full battery of diagnostic tests and detailed analysis of energy use across all fuels.
Infrared scanning shows us what’s inside our walls. Zonal pressure diagnostics with a pressure pan tell the pathway of escaping air. Without these and other tests, we are just guessing.
How do we know if the heating system, envelope bypasses, or rock foundation are the biggest source of heat loss? At Build Green Maine our approach is to document, measure, inspect, diagnose, model, then prescribe. The solutions you get are for today and tomorrow.
Our customized reports are based on:
- Visual Inspections of Framing, Insulation, and HVAC systems
- Measurement of all building components
- Infrared Scanning of the Envelope, both static and dynamic
- Blower Door Air Leakage Testing
- Zonal Pressure Diagnostics
- Combustion Safety Testing
- Duct Leakage Assessment
- Energy Modeling
- Utility Analysis
Residential Audit Price: $500
Commercial or Multi-Family: Contact us for pricing.